For The Culture
An open discussion on the topic, “Evolving the African Narrative”. The focus of this discussion was on how economic benefits can be derived from Africa’s emerging dominance in pop culture. The special guest of honor for the event was Carlos Ahenkrah, the Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry. Panellists for the discussion were as follows:
- Nathaniel Kwabena Adisi – CEO, EIB Network Group and Empire Entertainment
- Chief Moomen – Poet and Spoken Word Artist
- Nana Adjoa Adobea Asante – Acting Director, National Folklore Board
- Gilbert Abeiku Aggrey – Journalist and CEO, Kaya Tours
- Jonathan Amable – Lawyer and Co-founder, TRIBVL
- Dentaa Amoateng MBE – CEO/Founder GUBA Enterprise
- Kobby Graham – Lecturer, DJ & Writer
The discussion was moderated by Sydney Sam (CEO, Workspace Global)
This event was a collaborative effort between Tribvl Africa and Open Space Global and was proudly sponsored by First National Bank and Martell.
An African Themed Rave, in a setting of Wood, African print and Art. Djs on rotation on the night included
- DJ Nore (UK)
- DJ Vyrusky
- Iphone DJ
- DJ Neizer
- DJ Emay69
- Dred W
This event was proudly sponsored by Martell
A celebration of African culture in a colourful setting of African art piece installations, selected by our in-house curators, with live Afro beat performances and a fashion exhibition featuring pieces from Fashforward, Royalty by Nanasei and Substance Accra.
There were live musical performances by Worlasi and the Made Music Band
Art Exhibition by Oboobi Boakye (Maskone Abstracts) and Lawrence Agumi (Depictionart17)
This event was proudly sponsored by Martell and supported by First National Bank
A night of networking dedicated to African Culture, with live African Music in an artsy, never seen before traditional setting at Bloombar.
This event was proudly sponsored by Martell.